Frequent Flyer Program
WorldPerks Phone: 1-800-447-3757; 5:00 am to 12:30 am CST
- Earn miles by flying or making purchases on your credit card.
- You can combine the miles you earn from flying with the miles you earn from shopping and other activities in to just one WorldPerks account - easy to manage and track.
- Book award tickets through Northwest Airlines' website or through the Reservations Center.
- Redeem miles for travel to more than 900 cities in over 160 countries, on six continents - virtually anywhere in the world - through the Northwest Airline Partner network.
- For loyal travelers, WorldPerks offers an Elite program that offers benefits such as priority check-in and upgrades to First Class.
WorldPerks Elite Status
The 2007 Elite program runs from March 1, 2007 through February 29, 2008. To achieve or retain your Elite status for the 2008 program year and upgrade your membership during 2007, simply earn the required number of Elite Qualifying Miles or Elite Qualifying Segments listed below between January 1 and December 31, 2007.
Elite Status Qualifying Miles Qualifying Segments
Platinum Elite 75,000 100
Gold Elite 50,000 60
Silver Elite 25,000 30
If, before year end, you earn either the number of miles or the number of segments for Elite membership, we'll upgrade your status one business day after the qualifying flight is posted to your account. We'll then mail your new credentials within four weeks of the status upgrade.
Elite Qualifying Miles
Elite Qualifying Miles are earned from:
- Credited flight miles on Northwest, KLM and other Elite qualifying carriers.
- The 50% Elite qualifying bonus earned for paid First/World Business ClassSM travel.
- The 50% Elite qualifying bonus earned on NW Y/B fares in Economy class.
Elite Qualifying Miles can be earned on the following airlines: Northwest, Northwest Airlink, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Aeromexico, Air France, Alitalia, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Continental Micronesia, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Delta Shuttle, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Air Europa, Alaska Airlines, China Southern, Copa Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Horizon Air and Malev Hungarian Airlines.
Elite Qualifying Segments
Members who don't necessarily travel far in distance to earn mileage but fly frequently can qualify for Elite status based on the number of segments flown. All paid fare classes eligible to earn WorldPerks miles on Northwest or any of our Elite Qualifying Airline Partners will count toward your Elite Qualifying Segments (EQS) for the 2008 program year (flights operated by Delta are excluded).
Elite Membership Benefits