The elite class of the business and private jet aircraft are the Heavy jets that feature wide body cabin space, high altitude, speed, and ultra long range capabilities. These ultra luxurious private jets combine the long range transatlantic capability with the speed and comfort of a wide body, high altitude aircraft. Companies such as Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon, and Bombardier are established leaders in this jet type category.
Heavy jet aircraft include: Gulfstream G350, Gulfstream G550, G500, G450; Bombardier Global Express Airplane, Global 5000, Challenger 850XP; Dassault Falcon 7X.
- Cabin space/volume of 1,267 to 2.140 cu ft
- Maximum speeds of up to 620 mph
- Flight range of 3,044 nm to 6,750 nm
- Max altitude of 41,000 ft to 51,000 ft
- Passenger capacity of 12 to 19
- Takeoff distance of 5,000 to 6,200 ft
- Min. landing distance of 2,700 ft to 3,600 ft
- 100% of aircraft have a lavatory
- Estimated Costs: $23.6 M to $46.0 M