The type of air travel that you do will determine the type of jet that you will require. The Midsize jet aircraft combine the flight distance, speed, and comfort that you expect from a larger private or business jet aircraft. These aircraft are suitable for longer range travel such as transcontinental flights and for travel with larger passenger capacity requirements. The Super Mid size jets are considered the upper echelon of mid size jets in terms of cabin space, speed and flight range. Some of the Super Midsize aircraft include the Gulfstream 200, Dassault Falcon 2000 DX, Bombardier Challenger 605, citation X, and the Hawker 4000.
- Cabin space/volume of 465 to 1,035 cu ft
- Maximum speeds of up to 604 mph
- Flight range of 2,642 nm to 4,045 nm
- Passenger capacity of 8 to 12
- Takeoff distance of 3,580 to 6,100 ft.
- Min. landing distance of 2,700 ft to 3,500 ft.
- 100% of aircraft have a lavatory
- Estimated Costs: $13.7 M to $26.7 M